Saturday 3 September 2011

Freaky Friday

So I've just found on the android market the official blogger app. I wish i'd known about it sooner. It would have made mobile blogging easier. Not like I would have anyway.
Anyways, what I wanted to tell you about today is a slight but annoying issue I had yesterday.
So for a while I've been wanting to exchange my fat ps3 for a slim one. So obviously I backed up all my data from the old one onto an external hard drive, got the slim one, restored my data. And it restored the game saves. But not all of them. Actually most. Except the one I wanted. Deus Ex. It didn't even restore the games. None of them. As far as I can tell, it's restored all of my game saves except Deus Ex. That's all it's restored.
Whether it's because it's on a different console I don't know. But I really wanted my Deus Ex save. I got really far on it. I do have a game save on there personal cloud that Sony give to PSN users, but it's several days old. It's really annoying that that's the only game save that didn't back up.
So yeah, that's what I wanted to rant about. It's 7.30 am on Saturday morning, I'm at work and I didn't get much sleep last night, as usual. I never do when I have to be up early for work. That's annoying.
On a side note, I've decided to stop buying Ribena because it has a lot of sugar in it. So I've started buying Oasis instead. That has less sugar. And hopefully gets rid of my thirst better. I find all too many drinks don't make me much less thirsty, they just make my throat wet (that's what she said).
This is actually turning out to be quite a long blog. At least on my mobile. Obviously on a widescreen monitor it'll be shorter. But it's still quite long for one of blogs. I'm just talking crap aren't i. I'll shut up

1 comment:

  1. awww, you were so annoyed..oo is that your Ubuntu hat..i dreamt about Ubuntu last night, weird.It involved Ubuntu in big letters on a screen and me going OMG, its taken over windows, everyones using it...but alas it was a dream.

    ReplyDelete