Tuesday 23 August 2011

Broke

OK, so it's been a while since i've done a blog. No reason for that other than nothing has happened. Except i ran out of money with 5 days till pay day. Literally £0 in my bank account. I actually had to borrow £10 off my dad, and i hate borrowing money. Luckily i don't have any more working days, i have the next 2 days off and i get paid Friday so i won't need more moneys.

As we speak, i'm playing Black Ops with the missus. I'm kicking her ass :)

So after leaving the computer for a couple of hours after starting this, i'm back. I kicked my girlfriend's sexy bum.

So now i'm in the kitchen making dinner. I need to pee. I always do when i go into the kitchen. Weird. And my jeans keep falling down because im getting fatter and fatter and the buttons keep breaking. I have them "western style" instead of a zip. And my fat belly has broken most apart from the very bottom one (which makes it too loose) and the very top one (which makes it too tight). And i can't be arsed to use a belt. Fascinating isn't it.

Anyway i'm getting Tracey to install ubuntu on her laptop so i'm going on video chat on PS3. See yaaaaa

1 comment: