Thursday 11 August 2011

The First

ok so this is obviously my first blog. as you can tell by this being my only one. i didn’t want to name it "my first blog". That’s too common. So what i plan to do is occasionally make a blog telling anyone that looks at this thing things that happen in my life. the interesting things. not a lot happens in my life so don’t expect many.

I'm currently typing this on my android phone. it doesn’t seem to work very well with it so i should remember to go on it on my computer when i get home.
ok well I'm out of things to say now. when I'm on a computer I'll use better grammar and punctuation. i just cant be bothered on mobile. next time i'll tell you more about myself. also i have a youtube account on youtube.com/user/micol19 (i think).

Have fun and no rioting!

No comments:

Post a Comment