Friday 23 September 2011

Fixed

I've somehow managed to fix my Hero. WOO HOO! All i did was uninstall a few things. The bigger apps, that take up the most space. And it seems to have fixed it. However, i have encountered a new problem.

I have been cut off. Again. i did get cut off before (since i have a £700 phone bill), so i paid £50, then they got paid normally by direct debit (£15), which seemed to have got me back online (i only want it for internet anyway). But lo and behold, a couple of days later, it's gone again.

I should be able to use my Nokia N95 as a wireless access point, but i tried it today and it didn't work. And then i had to restart the phone because the internet wouldn't work, so i'll try it again if i need to.

Anyway i just wanted to make a quick blog saying that. Oh, and i also have an ulcer on my lip. That hurts.

That's all, byeee

2 comments:

  1. :( poor you *hugs* but your Hero is fixed and Nexus will be home soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah..if you lived closer i'd loan you one of mine which would you like? The photon, Evo, Hero, or the red lg :P I STILL say you should have called them and talked to the company though :P

    ReplyDelete