Monday 5 September 2011

Realisation

OK, so I've thought of something. I have Google adsense. For those of you that don't know what that is, it means I get paid for having ads on websites I have. So far, the last time checked, I hadn't earned any money at all. And what I've realised is I think I need to make more blogs to get some cash. The more I make, the more it'll get linked to from Google, which means I'll get more readers, which means hopefully people well click on ads they see, which means I get my money.
Since I haven't had any yet, I don't know how much I'll get. Probably not even that much. As well as people not actually liking ads, and ignoring then, there's also something else that's going to stop me getting monies. Adblockers. So people might not even see my ads if they have adblockers.
So if you have then enabled, disable them on this page. For me. Every little helps. Even though it'll probably be just a few pence
On a related note, I'll also accept donations via Paypal :D The email for that is micolps3@gmail.com. (except for Andrea)
Anyway I just wanted to get they off my chest. I started this blog at about 4pm and it's now 5.45. Work has been very busy.
So see you all next time

2 comments:

  1. i see the ads, all they are offering me are hotels and flights...as if i need any encouragment to come over to you lol

    ReplyDelete