Monday 5 March 2012

Sleep

Let me tell you how well I slept last night.

I had to be up at 7.30 to be in work for 9.30. Now, I have enough trouble getting to sleep, and I got to sleep soon after 1.30. So that would have obviously been 6 hours. But for no reason whatsoever, my body decided to wake up just before 5.30.

So that's less than 4 hours. I wasn't even able to get back to sleep either,especially with my dad vacuuming and shouting. My body hates me I'm sure of it. And I don't sleep any earlier if I go to bed earlier. I just lie there thinking.

Someone recommended vitamins but I keep forgetting to get some.

This has been a really short blog but I think I've made all the points I need to make. And I've been trying to write this blog for quite a while but I'm at work and we're quite busy.

But now I'm done, so until next time, citizens!

3 comments:

  1. I have something called melatonin, I got it in the states, pop some of that and bingo, lovey sleep. Pm your address I'll post you some:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noahandbenjaminsmummy has it right. Also, some foods help you sleep due to the amount of Tryptophan in them. Here is a link that will help you, no prescription or supplement required :) http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002332.htm :)

    ReplyDelete