Monday 12 March 2012

Holiday

Tomorrow, I'm going on holiday with my sexy Irish girlfriend Tracey, and my best friend Andrea and her husband Billy from America. I've got most of my stuff packed, I'm just sitting here with a giant sized mug of tea:

Worlds Biggest Mug. Me
The hand is for size comparison. I would use a normal sized mug but i don't have one easily accessible. It's taking ages to drink.

Anyways, I'll be taking my PS3 and my Asus Transformer. And my laptop. And my PSP. Good job i still have that big blue suitcase thing that my aunt gave me when i went to America. Although I'm sure i will be entertained plenty at night, if ya know what i mean ;D

So it's going to be loads of sexy fun. It's a long journey from Birmingham. I think about a 4 hour drive. One thing i worry about is the beach. Well to be more specific, the sea. I don't mind getting in water, I'm not afraid of it or anything. I just don't like to be topless. If you saw my body, you'd know why. I look pregnant. Maybe i should get a mankini. I suppose i better pack swimming shorts.

I'll let you know what happens there after we come back. Obviously i can't see the future. Oh and the song "Holiday" by Madonna is stuck in my head. Thanks Tracey. ALE ALEJANDRO! :D She knows what i mean.

Oh and on another note, I've hit over 3000 views now. Well done you, pat on the back. Oh and if you haven't already, vote on the poll. There's 10 days left to vote on it. It's pretty geeky.

I've just realised i haven't said where I'm going on holiday. It's Lizard Point in Cornwall. Come over and visit us. We'll be there a week. We clearly have plenty of entertainment. See ya in a week

1 comment: