Thursday 24 January 2013

Snow

Hello again butt munchers.
 
Yes, I'm going to talk about snow. Anyone in the UK knows it's been snowing. Probably people outside as well.

The Snow on my Road in Great Barr

 
Normally, snow wouldn't be a problem for me. I like snow. I think it's very soft and pretty. But the problem is my shoes. Monday to Thursday I need to wear formal shoes to work. Obviously they have very little grip in the snow.
 
I've been thinking about buying them spike things you put on your shoes for more grip, but I haven't had any money and I don't get paid until tomorrow.
 
Obviously the snow also causes problems at work. My job is to give out bus timetables. As you can probably imagine, people want to know if their buses are running. Because apparently they don't want to phone the bus company directly. They prefer to phone a 10p/minute phone number to find out what they usually already know anyway.
 
The most annoying thing though is when they want us to predict whether buses will be running tomorrow. Because apparently we're the met office and can predict the weather.
 
I actually started this blog a couple of days ago. At a really bad time, at work, when we was really busy. And I hardly get any done. Just like the first couple of lines. And I forgot about it until now. I am ash work now but it's pretty quiet as usual.
 
Anyway I'm done here I think. Until next time chums

2 comments:

  1. You could wear runners/trainers in then change to shoes lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have detachable shoe spike things. They're great until they 'poinggg!' off your shoe like a catapult, and you have to slither across the road to retrieve them from a child's ear.

    ReplyDelete