Wednesday 18 January 2012

Fast. But not fast enough

So I upgraded my Internet today. I upgraded to 100mb/s. Or so they say. I got it today, with a huge "superhub" (which doesn't work with my ps3 when wired up). I did a speed test and I have around 30meg. Although it did seem to be getting gradually faster as I tested it later.

We'll see how it is when I get home. I should probably mention I'm at work. I think I'm getting toothache.
And oh yeah, I installed a decent android 4.0 rom on my phone. It's no cyanogenmod 9, but it's pretty good.

There was something else i was going to say. What was it? Oh, when I get paid, I want to get a green screen cloth. I've had this weird urge to do video editing using chroma key (the technical term for the green screen effect). They're weirdly cheaper than blue screens which are like twice as much. Although it's been a challenge finding video editing software that I can use and doesn't crash. Kdenlive seems the best.

The android app seems to put weird html symbols on my post every time the screen turns off or I leave the app, so I better finish. Tally ho old chap

No comments:

Post a Comment