Friday 27 January 2012

Visitor

Don't worry, this post isn't about me getting abducted by aliens. that's for another post. Today (well, tonight), my hot missus Tracey is coming over for a few nights. I have the weekend off and i have today (Friday) and Monday booked off work so she can stay longer.

It'll be the usual hot passionate sex and gaming and fun and frolics and whatnot. She's currently at Dublin Airport waiting for her plane and i have to go get her soon. I'm watching Scrubs to pass the time.

Oh, I did buy her a TV but they delivered it to me instead of her again. Probably my fault again. It;s a bit big to take with her on the plane though and I've only just got paid so I'll send it when she's left. It's going to cost a bit. I got her one because she has a retro CRT TV and i got her an HD one. I'm sure she'll find it quite a lot better. I've seen how bad her TV is. It's pretty bad.

Shush now, Big Bang Theory is on

No comments:

Post a Comment