Friday 13 January 2012

Pictures

Well hello there.

I've noticed something about my blog stats. The most popular of my blogs have pictures. So i'm going to try to put pictures on all or most of my blog posts. at least loosely related to what i'm talking about.

I'm also aiming to do about one post every week or so. Although to be fair, it has been 2 weeks since my last one. I do what i can though.

I think that's pretty much all i wanted to talk about for now. If anyone wants to know, i currently have about 2440 views on my blog.

Oh, one more thing. I want as many readers as possible to comment on here and tell me where they found out about my blog. That's all. It isn't a lot to ask. Everyone seems to be blatantly ignoring what i ask though, so i don't know why i bother really.

So here's a fast car for you. It's an Arial Atom. It's very fast and light. And i want it:
Super Sexy Arial Atom

1 comment: