Thursday 3 October 2013

No Money, No Family

So i still don't have a job yet. And not only do i not have a job, i'm also not getting paid by the Jobcentre anymore because i didn't do enough to look for jobs one time. So they stopped paying me for "4 weeks". But they didn't start paying me again. I phoned them and they said that i need to send a form in that they didn't receive. So i sent it off again and they said it'd be processed and all that junk, by Monday (30th September). Now its 3rd October and i still haven't been paid. I'll be phoning them soon to find out what's going on. I have £37 in the bank and a bit in my wallet. Once that's gone, i have nothing.

I've been trying to sell some things but no-one will buy them. So because i have no money, i can't pay rent, so my dad is kicking me out soon. I'm going to have to live with my mom. And i don't get fed there at the best of times. And i don't even know if she has internet. My dad is also cutting off the internet. So that makes the computer (that i gave him) pretty useless. He cares more about his money than me. I'm just a big old burden to him. Well sorry that i have to buy food to stay alive. As if he doesn't make me feel useless enough. He points it out plenty. To everyone. Loudly. Including the cats, and i'm sure the neighbours know.

I had my phone cut off because i had to stop paying it. I've cancelled subscriptions to stuff like Netflix. Because of the Jobcentre's error, i have to try to sell stuff to survive. I essentially have no family. No support. Just me and my possessions and my girlfriend. She wishes she could help. I don't like asking for help. Anyone who knows me even fairly well knows that. But now i really do. I'm not asking you, the readers (although i won't turn down anything). I just need to get this off my chest.

Obviously the people who are supposed to be helping, the government, aren't doing anything. They don't care if i have money. I find that disgusting that they care about money more than treating humans good. But it IS the government. They've never done anything for the good of the country.

I badly want more than anything to move out and live with +Tracey Ryan. If i'd booked the ferry sooner, i would have been out of here weeks ago. And if i'd just done enough to look for jobs that one time, they would have kept paying me, and i'd be out of here as well. It's partly my fault. Only partly.

Anyway i'm going for a bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment