Friday 9 December 2011

My Trip

Ok, so yesterday i got back from Dublin after spending almost a week with my perfect girlfriend Tracey. It was amazing. I've never felt so compatible with someone. She really is my soulmate and I don't want anyone else. Except Jessica Alba, but she knows about that.
But yeah, we spent most of the time playing games and having sex and reinstalling windows on her computer and trying to install Ubuntu, which wasn't co-operating. It would help if it had a working cd drive (good job i brought my blu-ray drive) and a bigger than 40gb hard drive .
She took me to Dublin town into a retro game shop called rage. It was heaven.  I also saw the famous spike. It was taaaaaall.
We watched the notebook together while eating pizza. She cried at the end. So did i. Not really. I didn't!
Anyways, it was amazing. I couldn't keep my hands off her. I love her so fucking much. She's perfect for me




No comments:

Post a Comment