Friday 5 July 2013

Let's Play!

Hello me ole chums.

So guess what i did last night. Not that, you dirty bastards. I made a Let's Play! video on YouTube. As i type this up, it's currently processing. But when it's done, i'll have my first Let's Play video up. I've been thinking of doing one for a while. So there's my first one. Ooh, it's done! I'll paste it below for your viewing pleasure. And yes, that is my real voice



It's about 8 minutes long and it's in full HD, so if you're on mobile, it'll eat up your data and battery if you're not on wi-fi. I'm quite impressed with it. The sounds were a bit loud though, i should turn them down for next time.

On another note, i'm still unemployed. Employ me, someone. I'm quite good with computers. I think that's all I have to say for now. I mainly just wanted to tell you about my new video. So go watch it and let me know what you think.

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment