Wednesday 12 June 2013

Comedy and Fun

So for the past few hours I've been on a bit of a comedy buzz. No reason, i just like it. It's obviously funny. So far I've watched some clips of Top Gear. Always funny. Them idiots, especially Clarkson. What else? I've seen the roasting of David Hasselhoff. That was funny. Just celebrities abusing each other basically. There's a William Shatner one i wanna watch. Now I'm watching Jim Carrey live in 1991. Hilarious. And i don't mean that sarcastically. It really is. With his rubber face. Oh man, classic. Now time for some Rowan Atkinson

Also, Tracey had been here for a couple of weeks up until a few days ago. We had an amazing time. It was a lot of fun. Lots of games, lots of films, mainly the Karate Kid films, lots of sex. Bit of shopping. Lots of pizza. I'm definitely going to move in with her.  I just need to arrange an international mover. I wanna get out of here as soon as possible and move in with my perfect partner.

Today and yesterday I went on a short course to help with making a professional looking CV. (That's a resume to you Americans). It was pretty interesting. But it could have been made a lot shorter (the course, not my CV. That needs to be longer). It was really stretched out. He could have just just gave us a booklet and that's it. But he had to make us work in groups didn't he. I hate that. But it did have a bit of useful information. There was good funny people there that made it better. I'm still unemployed by the way

My phone fell off the bed the other day and i pulled it up by the USB cable because it was charging off my laptop and my laptop was close. I think pulling it up by the cable may have damaged the phone or the cable. Why does this always happen to me? The next phone I get won't be charged by micro USB. It's just too easy to damage. I want some larger, stronger proprietary connection, like what the Galaxy Note 2 and Asus Transformer has. I'm getting very annoyed at the reliability of the Galaxy Note.

Oh, one more quick thing. Google sent me something saying if i spend £25 within a month on advertising, they'd give me another £75. So I spent £25 in about a week. And they gave me the £75. So now I'm getting quite a bit more views on my blog and YouTube. Oh my God, I've just realised I have over 9000 views, i can finally say "IT'S OVER 9000!!!!", and it'd be true. I don't like advertising. But I'm glad I'm paying a bit to have adverts show my stuff. It's earned me a good few views. Thanks Google. Always been a big fan. Employ me. Woah, who said that?

Anyway that's all for now. I'm getting in bed before i get attacked by moths. Toodles

1 comment:

  1. I love Rowan Atkinson's standup and -- of course -- Mr. Bean. Congrats on all the views. That was a pretty darn good deal from Google. Anyway, sweet dreams!

    ReplyDelete