Wednesday 12 October 2011

Girlfriend

So for the past couple of months, I've had a girlfriend. I've mentioned her before. The past few days she's been in England (from Ireland) staying with me. She left yesterday. It was the best few days i've had in a long time. I know she's my soul mate. We're just similar in so many ways. We're perfect for each other.



So she got here from Dublin on Friday (it's Wednesday as I write this), we stayed in a hotel for a couple of nights, then went to mine and stayed there for a couple of night. I know what you're thinking. I did want her to stay at mine the whole time, but my dad wouldn't like that. Yeah i live with my dad unfortunately.

The hotel was average. Nothing special. There was no hot water and the clock had stopped. But we managed. She bought a relatively cheap but decent 10 inch Android tablet. See, perfect. She also hates Microsoft and Apple, just like me. Oh, on a side note, I'm sitting here in a snuggie. That is all.

I did take my PS3 to the hotel with me, but i forgot to bring a video cable, so i bought a HDMI cable from i think Argos for £5, and that didn't work, so we had no PS3 games while we was there. Although we played a bit when we got to mine. We also watched Wall-E, Tron and Tron Legacy. And played Tony Hawk 2 and Fur Fighters on Dreamcast. And Black Ops on PS3 with my best friend Andrea and her daughter Sharon. With Tracey of course (Tracey was on the winning team).

When we went to buy Tracey's tablet (and my HDMI cable), we went into Currys and there was an alarm going off. Turns out there was a guy trying to steal something and they'd caught him and were holding him down. Welcome to Birmingham Tracey :D

We also watched a weird movie online. It was really weird. I won't tell you about it. Just find an hour and a half and watch it.

Autopsy: A Love Story

Oh yeah we also had a lot of amazing sex. Especially the first night. Damn she's one horny chick. anyway I'm hoping to go over to Dublin next month or the month after. I just want to make sure i have enough money to pay for everything i need. I don't want her paying for anything i want. I hate when people buy things for me. I like to buy my own things.

1 comment:

  1. It was the best time ive had for a long time too :) love you forever cant wait till your with me again in a couple weeks :) xx

    ReplyDelete